EXTENDED! Nominations will be accepted through June 20, 2014!
Supporting, developing and honoring women leaders
Inspiring women to achieve their full potential
Creating balance in leadership worldwide
Nominations are now being accepted for the Young Professional Leadership ATHENA® Award. The Award is open to individuals who demonstrate excellence in their professional, provide valuable service to improve quality of life in the community and is a role model for young women both personally and professionally.
The ATHENA® Young Professional Leadership Award is an international award presented to emerging women leaders across professional sectors for exemplary leadership. A natural extension of the original ATHENA® Award, which has honored nearly 6,000 established women leaders worldwide, the ATHENA® Young Professional Leadership Award was established in 2007 by ATHENA® International and is nationally underwritten by KPMG.
The Dallas Regional Chamber will present the 2014 Young Professional Leadership ATHENA® Award at the Annual Women's Business Conference on October 3, 2014.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in her business or profession
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Clearly serve as a role model for young women both personally and professionally
- Nominees are 40 years or younger
- Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector, and must work in the DFW area
2014 Young Professional Leadership ATHENA Award Nomination Form: YPLATHENA (pdf) or YPLATHENA (doc)
If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Timmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.